Is There Any New Dish Promotions?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SpringsGuy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 11, 2004
Colorado Springs
Hello again...

Well this question is fairly simple, is there any new dish promotions that are being offered that are not listed on the site? I only ask that because the promotion i am getting from adelphia currently wasn't advertised, one of my fellow X-voomers who went to adelphia told me to ask for the promotion specially, and so i did and Whallahh i recieved a very nice promtional price in return.. Far different price than i was quoted from adelphia 4 days prior to recieving this good info, which at the time was great because Adelphia had more hd channels than Dish then, BUT now the script is flipped and Dish is the Leader and finally about ready to make the jump...But i want to make sure i am loaded with info to blow the CSR's away because as you all know CSR's don't know anything sometimes and i want my facts in place so i can get a screaming deal? And when i say promotions i mean anything including Program Package Specials pricing, And also Equiptment specials "Hd recievers"..I really don't want to pay any money down for a HD reciever so which one's are i limited to?

All nationwide specials are listed on the website, you can also contact retailers such as Radio shack, walmart, sams club, costco, sears, and some smaller ones such as dishplanet to get all of the promo's. There is one that allows you to get 200 channels for $29.99 a month for 6 months I believe and this does include locals in applicable markets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts