Is there still a market for sw 44 multiswitch kits?

billybgame

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 22, 2007
Saginaw, MI
Been so long now, can't remember why I stupidly bought this off Ebay, but I never used it(it's stuck somewhere in my vague memory from like 6 years ago). Moved, and it got hidden away in a box. Have a SW 44, Inverter and another box looks like power supply, etc. Never taken out of boxes, let alone used.

I Googled, C Listed, searched here, and looked on Ebay, to gauge interest. I know this cost me quite a bit, so I'd like to pass it on, but not sure it's even worth posting it on Ebay....cost a ton to ship, I am sure(heavy). I only ask because I see no bidders on any of these on Ebay. Good to see there are listings, though most seem to be from Canada.

I'm no satellite tv techno junkie, so pardon my ignorance. Anyhow....just wondering what I should do with this, rather than let it take up space and collect dust?

They have some value to those that want to do their own installation, but that is pretty rare now since Dish will provide a DPP44 if the customer needs one.

They have some value to those that want to do their own installation, but that is pretty rare now since Dish will provide a DPP44 if the customer needs one.

Yeah, kind of wondered, as I think that's what ended up happening for me. Somehow I bought it, and ended up not needing it. I suppose I could throw it on Ebay and undercut all the others:) Just in case someone's looking. Unless someone here wants it cheap.

Wait a minute... There's still a market for the DPP44, which is needed if you want to go beyond 2 Hoppers. But you wrote about the SW44... Which one do you have?

...but not sure it's even worth posting it on Ebay....cost a ton to ship, I am sure(heavy).
In my experience, many people don't look at shipping rates. Say an item cost $9.98 at Walmart, but you sell one on eBay for $1.99 and $15.00 shipping. People will buy it because it's only $1.99 !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts