Is this correct?

RobertsD

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 22, 2005
Layton, UT
I just talked to someone at dish about upgrading to the 622 and DishHD bronze. This is what he said my monthly bill would look like. I would have a 622, and a 625, both hooked to phone lines.

DishHD Bronze package - $49.99
DVR fee - $5.99
DVR fee - $5.99
Locals - $4.99
Lease fee - $5.99

Total - $72.95

Is that correct?

Thanks

Without looking up the promotions for any current discounts, I would say yes, provided the 625 is a DVR.

And if they determine that you don't have the 2 connected to a phone line, they'll add another $5.00 +/-.

The 625 is a SD DVR.

I've had phone lines hooked to my 625 and 942 since I got them, and have never had any problems with them charging me, so I don't expect problems in the future.

So for, there's no taxes, except sometimes when they charge you for the cost of shipping service items, they'll add a sales tax for the expedited shipping.

I really don't know if there is tax on leased equipment or not, or if it depends on what governmental jurisdictions you live in, but in any case you can not be talking about much tax on 6 bucks.

I think you have it all covered.

Sorry I implied the 625 was not a current model; I don't really stay current on receiver models.

RobertsD said:
I just talked to someone at dish about upgrading to the 622 and DishHD bronze. This is what he said my monthly bill would look like. I would have a 622, and a 625, both hooked to phone lines.

DishHD Bronze package - $49.99
DVR fee - $5.99
DVR fee - $5.99
Locals - $4.99
Lease fee - $5.99

Total - $72.95

Is that correct?

Thanks
Seems to me you should have two Lease fees for the two receivers.

I just ordered a 622 and the Platinum package to replace my 811 and 301. I was told there would be a $6 lease fee for the 622 regardless the number of receivers I have. I thought there would be no lease fee if you only have one receiver but I guess I was wrong!!

kpc007 said:
Seems to me you should have two Lease fees for the two receivers.

I just ordered a 622 and the Platinum package to replace my 811 and 301. I was told there would be a $6 lease fee for the 622 regardless the number of receivers I have. I thought there would be no lease fee if you only have one receiver but I guess I was wrong!!
the 625 doesn't have a lease fee, since it is the first reciever.

With the 622, you pay a lease fee regardless of whether it is your only reciever or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts