Is this even legal?

Well when you get to the bottom of the page and read some fine print, it looks a bit suspicious. But it also has AMG/SONY brand on it. So if it's legit it should bear some scrutiny.

VIPtv

I have this company bugging me to sell this.

Looks like a bootleg service for $39.99/mo.

Anyone hear of this company?

It's a multilevel/network marketing/pyramid plan. VSTREAM TV

You can't even subscribe unless you know the userid of a person that's upstream. Otherwise you are stopped right there from even trying it.

Reactions: Scott Greczkowski
Assuming this is legally licensed content, it's a great lineup for the price, forget the multi-level marketing aspect. No DVR, but interesting that they do offer my locals in San Diego. One of only three cities they currently offer along with LA and NYC. They also carry PBS, unlike every other live TV streaming service. I would never commit to a full year to get the discount and would only ever sign up for any streaming service if I could do a free trial.

Marketing pyramid and very shady. Disclaimer they have nothing to do with the content and you agree as subscriber you are not breaking any local laws. Then the fact you need to have someone already on the inside even to try. When signing up question #2.
vip.JPG

Reactions: comfortably_numb
It’s my understanding that the Feds are already looking into them. And as they say will make a move once all the i’s are dotted and t’s are crossed.

I don't think this disclaimer is going to protect them from profiting by selling "access" to stolen/unauthorized content:

Disclaimer: Vstream TV and VIPtv do not own, run, maintain or have access to the servers or the channels. As per our knowledge all channels provided by the server sellers abide by all relevant countries' copyright laws and any copyright issues must be taken up directly with the server owners. Vstream TV and VIPtv do not take any liability as to what is aired on the servers and Vstream TV and VIPtv have zero control over the servers, the streams and channels. We simply resell the activation codes and assist you in connecting to servers. Server owners have the right to add and remove any channels that they want. If you do not agree with this then please don't continue on this site. Once you agree to continue, you agree that you are abiding by all your local laws in accessing VIPtv. There are no refunds once account has been activated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts