Is this legit?

Charade

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2006
I'm a current Dish subscriber. My girlfriend lives with me. Can she sign up as a new subscriber to take advantage of special offers that are only available to new customers?

A couple of years ago, I "moved" to my sister's house so I could get the Distant Networks. After about a year or so, my sister decided she wanted Dish also, so they called to set up the account and Dish told them that they already showed service at that address and the only way she could have it installed is if I did not have service there.

Good luck, I think you might have a problem with it based on my experience.

Doesn't the actual address play a part in determining a new subscriber since a present subscriber has the same address??

Or add an apartment #, or be someone renting a room in the house, or.......

Legit yes, morally questionable at best really so long as she is paying for it out of her own account. There can be a potential issue inregards to the address and phone number and wether or not she is listed on your account in some fashion or another as well as wether or not the tech that comes out is as observant as I was when ever I would roll up on a customer such as yourself ( roll up on you smiling expecting to get a new customer deal and leave 20 mins later with you frowning cause I caught ya trying to pull a fast one, if ones thing for sure I never met one that was smart enough to pull it off ). ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts