Is This Possible With The Hopper?

erichilton1987

Original poster
Mar 31, 2014
Somerset, KY
Thanks for helping out.

I have been a DirecTV customer for 12 years but recently switched to Dish and pretty confused about a lot of things.

But I will only bother you with one.

I upgraded to the Super Joey this week just to have additional tuners. But, I would like to completely start my hopper over and reset up all of my timers, favorites and all that just like I did when I first plugged it in. Reformat it?

With DirecTV you could do this inside the menu.

All I can find on the hopper is reset defaults and this doesn't do what I want.

Is this even possible? Dish advised me to pull the plug for a bit.. that did nothing at all.

Thanks for your help!!

I have never done it but I'm assuming what Bobby suggested will do the trick. If not then you may just have to go in and delete each timer manually.

I upgraded to the Super Joey this week just to have additional tuners. But, I would like to completely start my hopper over and reset up all of my timers, favorites and all that just like I did when I first plugged it in.
When you mention having additional tuners now and starting over with your timers, are you thinking that timers are assigned to specific tuners, as in if you set the timer from the Hopper, it uses a Hopper tuner and setting it on the Super Joey uses one of it's tuners ? If so, that's not the case. It simply uses any available tuner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)