Status
Not open for further replies.

odbrv

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 21, 2004
Lubbock, Tx
My wait time for a page to come up is very slow. In addition, typing a message takes forever. I get IE browser messages that the site is lost and needs to be recovered. I do not get that on any other site I use.

BTW I notice you are on Windows 10 and are using the Edge Browser.

Give the Chrome Browser a shot and see how it is then. :) (That's what I am using)

I went to Edge because IE kept needing to recover. Edge is slow but it doesn't need to recover. I do not have Chrome on this computer. I will have to load it.

Chrome on Windows 7 Enterprise is working great. I have Chrome on my Windows 7 Pro and
the site was working great last night.

I have the same issue as the OP with IE11. The page loading is intermittent, after I read about 2-3 threads. After that, when I refresh or backspace to the previous page, I get the "Oops, can't connect..." IE11 error screen. The problem only occurs with IE11 on my 2 Win 7x64 PC's and is unique to this site.

My IE11/Sattguys related issues began on 03/04/16. The symptoms are consistent which is interesting.

I use Firefox for this site as my workaround.

I just got a new computer with Windows 10 on it and I'm using Chrome and Firefox (mostly Chrome) with no issues.
Didn't have any issues on the old XP computer either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)