is this the stupidest company ever, or am I the stupid one trying to sign up with them?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Only thing I can say is your experience seems to be the exception rather than the norm.
Personally, I would go through with the install, but if YOU are not comfortable or satisfied with the experience up till now, then dont do it.

Hope it all works out either way.

well I must admit to feeling better now that I actually have a date. really looking forward to playing with the HMC, and sorta curious about the Tivo that the ma-in-law will have. still surprised to hear that dtv now appears to be the more popular dvr among dtv users from what I've read here, as my past experience with tivos has been very good. what has dtv done (or tivo not done) to change this??? tia...

well I must admit to feeling better now that I actually have a date. really looking forward to playing with the HMC, and sorta curious about the Tivo that the ma-in-law will have. still surprised to hear that dtv now appears to be the more popular dvr among dtv users from what I've read here, as my past experience with tivos has been very good. what has dtv done (or tivo not done) to change this??? tia...

The D* ones were built from scratch and made better with newer technology than what was being used.
This has improved the D* version substantially ....

Haven't seen anything on the new Tivo, I'm sure it's using newer tech as well.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)