Is Ultra-HD on?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
My wife just called and said that Ultra-HD channel is gone from the list. :eek: She was getting ready to watch the second day of NY Fashion Week Spring 2006, but she can't find her favorite channel! What's going on???

She can see all other VOOM channels, but not UltraHD. Strange...
Time to reboot perhaps?

Ilya said:
My wife just called and said that Ultra-HD channel is gone from the list. :eek: She was getting ready to watch the second day of NY Fashion Week Spring 2006, but she can't find her favorite channel! What's going on???
It's on, but it's on repeate mode....

Just to follow up: the Ultra-HD channel came back an hour or two later, perhaps after turning the box off and then on. Since others were able to watch this channel at that same time, it means the problem was in our box: somehow the channel list got messed up. (I saw similar reports about other channels disappearing from the list from time to time.) It's either a problem within the 942, or there was a glitch in the data stream sent via the satellite. In any case the problem cleared itself after some time.

As for repeating content, according to my wife, Ultra-HD adds new content about once or twice a week, and then repeats it (mixed with other programs) throughout the week. Currently, the new content comes from Olympus Fashion Week Spring 2006.

Well, UltraHD disappeared again today. I rebooted the box and it came back...