Is Voom Worth keeping for 1 Channel

LOBO2999

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 1, 2004
Cumming, GA
I have had Voom for a week and there is nothing on any of the 21 channels I like or want to watch except for one and thats Monster HD I have spent time watching the other channels and the 10 movie channels 101-110 those movies just get old after a while theres just no content that I see to keep me and I dont think Monster HD is worht $39.99 + the $9.50 to rent I really want to keep it but I only watch a few shows anymore and ESPN is not one I want or like, I have it on Direct HD and Its not HD and even if it was I dont care. I dont really care for HDNET or HDNET movies I do like DHD I have been trying and just cant find anything that is worth it I really want the HD but I want something to watch . I got such a great deal on Directtv HD I couldnt refuse I have the HBO and Showtime HD for almost nothing for 1 year and I got Starz for that as well I know its not HD on Starz but I dont want or need them on Voom, can someone tell me reasons to keep it, like whats coming with good content, I watch a lot of the Cartoon network , Boomarang, Sic-fi ,some advice and thought on why you like and what your are holing out for to come to voom and what they are going to have in HD that is keeping you ?

Thanks!
Mike

u know..we can only wait and see what new content voom will get. and i am hoping its gonna get better..gots to give them a chance before i say get the sh** off my roof.

I would say that Voom is not for you if you watch only 1 channel, especially if that channel is the Cartoon network.

I like all the Voom HD channels and watch them all. My favorites are fast becoming: MonsterHD, Rave & Rush.

If you can get DirecTV with HBO, Showtime, and Starz all for free, then all by all means go that route.

But the rest of us actually have to pay for DirecTV service. I would never choose DirecTV's two total premium HD movie channel's over Voom's ten, particularly considering that Voom's all premium channel package costs $10/mo less than DirecTV. And don't forget that the two HD premium movie channels on DirecTV offer less picture quality than the same channels on Voom.

I like the occasional movie off Monsters and the 10 Cinema10 HD channels for variety too, when there's nothing on Voom's 10 premium HD movie channels that I want to see.

I like the HD soccer matches that are occasionaly on and their HD programming, from the premiums to Bravo to Discovery are awesome. Playboy HD is a nice touch. If you don't really care about the HD choices, then why did you sign up for Voom? sounds like you have some serious early adopter issues going on, bro.

Didideal maybe your right or maybe I need to really watch some other programs and not expect them to be more than I am used too,
thanks for everyones reply I will stick with it and see .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)