Is your caller ID working on the Hopper3?

MIshler

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 11, 2003
ontario,ny
I though I had the settings correct, type of phone, Caller ID on in Notifications I can see the calls in the Caller ID history but the don't show on the screen when they happen. I'm sure I'm missing something simple.

yes - you have to kind of look for it until you know. I almost missed it the first time. But then I'm blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.
The same thing happened to me. I have a small display in the Kitchen. The phone number text size is so small that I have to get up close to the screen to read it. I think we should contact DISH and ask that the text size be increased to at least double it's current size. I am sure that many senior citizens will have difficulty seeing the current text size.

Reactions: xfoneguy
The same thing happened to me. I have a small display in the Kitchen. The phone number text size is so small that I have to get up close to the screen to read it. I think we should contact DISH and ask that the text size be increased to at least double it's current size. I am sure that many senior citizens will have difficulty seeing the current text size.
Agreed - we can add it to the "suggestions" thread.

I wish it was larger and I also wish it would survive pressing the Pause button.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts