ISA TEL, How are they?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It sounds like an oem hotdish.

http://sf2000.registeredsite.com/~u...ilderfiles/2003_winegard_75cm_dish_spec13.pdf

Notice they only list the material as "Superior steel" whereas the Winegard is listed as 20 gauge.
How much is the Winegard shipping for at the same site to your zip?

It may be a good dish although for the price I wouldn't expect anything too solid. If you order it let us know how it is.

Be careful though. You get what you pay for.

The Winegard is usually 25-30 bucks to ship

Might be like a Hot Dish...nice dish but if you live where its windy, it may not be good

I seen someone use a dustbin lid as a dish on TV once, I think it was Tomorrows World (UK/BBC Science TV Show)

I think Isa-tel has missed the oversized charge for the dishes. The cart automatically calculates the shipping charge. Looks like he's put the actual weight instead of the oversized weight. For those of you who don't know, UPS, FedEx, etc. charges extra because the box is oversized. I'd say, buy before he finds the mistake.

Also, I just received a letter from Winegard telling us they are raising the price of the dishes. You can expect about a $5 increase on 76cm from your supplier. New price is effective 10/1/04.

Sorry for the bad news..... As Winegards biggest DS2076 customer, I wasn't too happy either.

Tim
DMS International

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)