Issue with abc in okc

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

chrisd_az

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 26, 2007
Chickasha, OK
Since I have had D for a month now my local abc stations volume has been low. I have to turn my tv up to 60 just to hear the ou game tonight or shows. I know it's not the tv cause I change the station an it's freaking loud have to turn it down. Just wondering if anyone else out here in okc with the same prob.... Thanks chris

I have a similar issue with KSN in Wichita, but it only happens on certain shows, namely newscasts. Then they have the 'commercial blast' because they don't normalize the commercial volume. I have called their engineering department a couple times over the past year and I keep getting told "We'll look into it". If it's the entire channel all the time though, it might be worth calling D* on because it could be at their end.

I would contact the engineer at the station in question. They can work with D* faster than if you called and spoke with D* CSR's or even tech support

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)