Issue with tuning to Florida Fox Sports Network channel from guide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

NABRIL

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
Good morning
As an avid hockey watcher, I tune to the Fox Florida channel to watch my team's games; they are usually broadcast in one of many 412 channels. I will see the game in my guide, scroll down to it, but I CANNOT select it and the cursor skips over it. I then have to exit the guide, re-enter it, and then I CAN select that channel.
Why does that happen?

My other option is to search for the game. I click on the search loupe, type the letter P, select Florida Panthers, find that night's game, select it, and then click on WATCH. Why are there so many steps involved? Why do I have to click on WATCH to watch something that I searched?

Good morning
As an avid hockey watcher, I tune to the Fox Florida channel to watch my team's games; they are usually broadcast in one of many 412 channels. I will see the game in my guide, scroll down to it, but I CANNOT select it and the cursor skips over it. I then have to exit the guide, re-enter it, and then I CAN select that channel.
Why does that happen?

My other option is to search for the game. I click on the search loupe, type the letter P, select Florida Panthers, find that night's game, select it, and then click on WATCH. Why are there so many steps involved? Why do I have to click on WATCH to watch something that I searched?
Complain to DISH or look for another program provider. That is the way DISH designed the receiver and YOU can't change it.

Look at the STICKEYS at the top of the page

bOBA--hav eyou looked at the sticky? It had good information back in 2009 and 2011, but since then, the thread has derailed. There is no mention of how to find who's on duty, today.

EDIT - i see someone logged in in red, so I will reach out to her.

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts