issues accessing SatelliteGuys though Tapatalk app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willh699

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2009
Campbell, TX
anyone else having issues with accessing SatelliteGuys though Tapatalk. cause today, i'm having issues in which instead of going though SatelliteGuys in Tapatalk, this message pops up saying "Tapatalk add on 'addon-Tapatalk.xml' was not imported, it may affect some app features in this forums. Please inform the forum admin to complete the installation".

and i checked all other forums i visit normally though the Tapatalk, which includes that other satellite forum site. and it still let me go to them like it normally does.

my tablet's an Android tablet with the OS version being 4.4.2. and Tapatalk being i think the latest version.

so is this a issue with the site and it's plugin to make it work with the Tapatalk app or is SatelliteGuys doing away with support for that app.

Thank you. Reader app now worthless. In Safari, which I don't like for here. Will try Chrome. iOS9. 6+

Using Safari to post this. In iOS SatelliteGuys Reader App gives the following:
image.jpg

Last edited:
i guess, that confirms there's an issue and only osu1991 is unaffected by this issue at the moment. i hope Scott finds the issue and fixes it tomorrow when he will check on it as he said earlier.

Crashes on my Note 4, with same missing file message, but not before displaying two or three ads all for dating. "Cupid Girls" and "Be bad, search for girls" ......
Tried reinstalling same results. The other forum works.

Ok give it a shot now. :)

Was strange as it was working fine for me and was able to read lots of things... I didn't run into an issue until I tried replying to a message. After that it wouldn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts