Issues with Animal Planet HD 282

Status
Please reply by conversation.

toolman90

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 13, 2009
Ohio
I am having audio drop out and pixelation intermittently on Animal Planet HD this is the only channel that is having a problem. I rebooted my HD Receiver it did not resolve the issue. So I called DirecTV support, the agent I talked to saw where they had an issue two days ago with this channel and it was marked fixed. The agent re-escalated the issue to the DirecTV Engineering Department on Thursday February 23 7:00 A.M. EST. I am still having issues called back today they said they are still working on the problem, they could not tell what was going on or when it might be fixed. I wanted to know if anybody else is having the same issue or maybe know what might be going on with this channel. It is only the HD channel that appears to be effected.

If its happening on just one channel it's most likely a broadcast issue, either from the provider or from DTV. Could be damage to your lnb.
If you want try disconnecting your Sat In cable, Reset the receiver and check your cables coming from the multi switch.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)