Pandora + DMX!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Carroll A

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 6, 2004
Was playing around over at Dogstarradio.com looking at some of the Sirius playlist when a very interesting ad popped up involving Pandora and DMX for businesses. DMX who owns the name SonicTap for D* is selling Pardora to businesses. Now DirecTV has Pandora as an option if you are connected to the web and SonicTap with the music channels... Sorry for this being long and drawn out, but could we be seeing Pandora having a bigger role in the music offerings for DirecTV or am I reading way into this too much? With the possibilities being limitless with pandora on DirecTV wonder could we see Pandora as a main music source which has bigger name recognition then SonicTap? With DirecTV using Push video service for some of it's PPV offerings could it be done with audio as well? OK I will sit back because I know I am crazy, but got my mind wandering... CC

Probably not.

I'm thinking that Pandora likes the idea of being able to charge you directly for service and it seems to be working so why give it away?

DIRECTV has made it pretty clear that they don't want to pay for a premium music service in terms of music library and AQ.

Probably not.

I'm thinking that Pandora likes the idea of being able to charge you directly for service and it seems to be working so why give it away?

DIRECTV has made it pretty clear that they don't want to pay for a premium music service in terms of music library and AQ.

Pandora charges? I have used it for years and never paid a penny for it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)