Pandora On HR44 - Songs End Abruptly?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
yeah same thing for me, even does it on the main reciever. havent event tried pandora on a remote client yet

I am testing the Pandora theory at the moment.

Yes, my Pandora works fine thru my Roku, as far as not needing a separate account ... all my stations from the D* set up shows up on the Roku as well ... thats a PLUS.

Now to listen for awhile and see if it cuts off any songs.

^Roku's Pandora won't cut off the songs. I work from home and listen to Pandora 7-10hrs a day, 5 days a week and it works flawlessly........ Just like DTV's used to! ;)

Reactions: ejb1980
^Roku's Pandora won't cut off the songs. I work from home and listen to Pandora 7-10hrs a day, 5 days a week and it works flawlessly........ Just like DTV's used to! ;)
How much data does that use up in your internet allotment, using that much ?

Yes, My Pandora / Roku didn't mess up once tonight.

I have been researching this all week and see the problem existed in 2012! I currently have a Genie but it doesn't seem to matter what receiver you have...it still fails!

I called technical support yesterday who advised me to reset the receiver....no help. They further suggested I reset it once, then again during the guide download...sounds lame but I'll try it!

I have never seen Internet thats wasn't unlimited, except data on phones. That really happens? That's awful.

Hello all, on my HR44 using Pandora 1 (Paid) after about 10 minutes, all songs will end early and abruptly. It doesn't matter the channel and it only happens on my DTV app. All other Pandora apps with my different equipment works perfectly. I have performed a restart a couple of times to no avail.

I use Pandora a lot, and this just recently (last couple of weeks) started to happen...... Anyone else or am I the lucky one?
I am having the same problem with Pandoara running on my VIZIO television. Pandora works fine on all other devices. On the TV app it cuts off the ends of songs abruptly. Will this ever get fixed?

I am having the same problem with Pandoara running on my VIZIO television. Pandora works fine on all other devices. On the TV app it cuts off the ends of songs abruptly. Will this ever get fixed?
Eventually .... however, it's hardly a Priority ...
This may have to be addressed by D* as well as Pandora ...

But this shows its mainly a Pandora issue not DirecTV, because Pandora on a Vizio smart TV has nothing to do with DirecTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)