issues with both SAT services

whatusernamesareleft

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 17, 2010
Wisconsin
I am not able to get a good line of site with directv, and dishnetwork doesn't like the idea of sending the receivers and me doing the install. I am pretty sure directv allows self installs, i am not sure if i have to get my own recievers to do self install with direct either. I have a clear sight for the EA for dish. But having to buy my own recievers and more then likely getting charged monthly for them doesn't work out. Comcast is complete crap, they don't have ondemand here, or digital voice. But jack up equipement and install and other services some jumping 30 or 40 bucks. All I want is the damn boomerang channel. Comcrap ondemand online is useless unless you have winblows. So I guess this is a slight rant too. I have no idea where to post this.

whatusernamesareleft said:
Don't let that stop you from commenting. I am sure theres other threads that have been commented on that arent questions. Maybe I am taking it the wrong way? Maybe what I said doesn't need to be egged on any farther.:D

Yup I think you pretty much summed up the whole television industry.

I am not able to get a good line of site with directv, and dishnetwork doesn't like the idea of sending the receivers and me doing the install. I am pretty sure directv allows self installs, i am not sure if i have to get my own recievers to do self install with direct either. I have a clear sight for the EA for dish. But having to buy my own recievers and more then likely getting charged monthly for them doesn't work out. Comcast is complete crap, they don't have ondemand here, or digital voice. But jack up equipement and install and other services some jumping 30 or 40 bucks. All I want is the damn boomerang channel. Comcrap ondemand online is useless unless you have winblows. So I guess this is a slight rant too. I have no idea where to post this.

Did you try to google"Boomerang" online?.;):D

Watch Boomerang Cartoons Live Online | Free Online Boomerang Cartoons Tv Channel

I'm sure if you contact a local retailer they would be happy to sell you equipment. Installations and equipment are usually free though, and i'm pretty sure there's an option to not even be under contract if you pay for the install, so why not just let the installer do his job and then you can have your channel?

Great thank you for the link to cartoon channel. I like cartoons as well, please let me know: Am I need to install the TOOLBAR for "Access TVChannelsFree.com for FREE" ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts