Issues with Hopper

Riker

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 22, 2004
So, I've had this happen on numerous hoppers but has anyone had their recordings deleted by themselves or after some firmware update?
Notice that when a folder is created with multiple same programs such a sponge bob, that when it you select it to sort by episode, they are not in number order.
Frame rate/ not smooth picture esp. when watching recorded stuff on ABC; picture a car going left to right on screen and it is not smooth.
Hopper connected to a sharp 70 inch led lcd that the audio gets out of snyc from either live or recorded stuff?? Very annoying.
I'm at that point of sending the stuff back and going with fios. BUt I've been with Dish since 1998 and have bought or rented every HD dish unit they have made and done a lot of installs my self with every switch and antennae they've made.
Thx.

did you check the delete recording folder that has all of the shows that were deleted from the folder the show was previously in but not fully deleted from the DVR itself

Ordered by Date may not be what you want. Ordered by "Episode" tends to work better even though it is not episode number but related to the date originally shown. You will find at season's end that they have earlier recorded the finale, but not shown it until a few (fill-in) shows later. That must mess with the actors' minds. -Ken

Had my hopper since February 1. No problems until Wednesday the hopper deleted all my recordings. Then on Thursday it did the same thing. Called Dish and they are sending a replacement Hopper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)