Issues with On-Demand Recording from the Web - 3010 error

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

dlma1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 20, 2005
Murrysville, PA
I have no trouble with the "normal" DVR scheduler and have been using it for months. But I have been having trouble with the "on demand" feature. from the web (but not from the receiver itself). The on-demand feature accepts the program I want to record but when the request gets to my receiver I see the following message: "remote recording failed the program is no longer available (3010)". Which is strange since the program can be selected and recorded from the on-demand menu of the receiver itself. Anyone else have this problem? I have called Direct TV and escalated the problem but I have not received a reply yet. Any help from anyone would be appreciated (and yes, I have tried rebooting and I have the latest software release on my HR20 and HR21DVR's). :(

On Demand NOT available yet from web?

I just got off the phone with Direct TV. The technician claims that on demand scheduling from the web is not yet available. Huh? Then why is it on the web? Very confused. :mad:

See if on the web page where you are accessing the On Demand content if there is a "Beta" tag anywhere. It may be in the wild but not fully supported by level 1 or 2 tech support folks, and therefore the tech you spoke to may not be aware or capable of assisting you with it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)