Studebaker driver
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
This has been going on for a while. In fact, I think someone posted a fix for it, but I can't seem to find it. Pages don't always load fully, and I have to click the stop and reload buttons to get them to load properly. Anyone else see this issue?

raoul5788 said:
This has been going on for a while. In fact, I think someone posted a fix for it, but I can't seem to find it. Pages don't always load fully, and I have to click the stop and reload buttons to get them to load properly. Anyone else see this issue?

Clear your cache. :)

I just checked on my laptop. The pages are a bit slow, maybe 3 or 4 seconds to fully load, but they do. Apparently it's something with my pc.

I've been having it hang on plusone.google.com and pixel.quantserve.com for some time now, but only in Firefox. Chrome works fine.

I've been through several versions of Firefox (why they feel the need to make everything a major version now, I'll never know) and cleared the cache, and the problem persists.

It doesn't always keep the page from loading indefinitely, but it does delay it often, and even when it does load I still frequently see that it's waiting for one of those sites for some reason.

I just installed Chrome and it seems to have fixed whatever the problem is.

I haven't had this problem with SatGuys, but it's happened to me with Amazon. I suspect I have a few dozen too many tabs open in FF. :eek:

Maybe you should give Chrome a try!

Yup the MaxCDN servers were actually better then the Amazon servers. We actually moved back 2 days before Amazon had their big crash and was down for a few days. :D

Dont waste your $$$ unless your serving over a million images a day. (Which we are doing, some days as much as 3 million) :) Anything lower then that and it will not be of any use to you or speed up the loading of your site. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
Dont waste your $$$ unless your serving over a million images a day. (Which we are doing, some days as much as 3 million) :) Anything lower then that and it will not be of any use to you or speed up the loading of your site. :)

Ok. Thanks for the advice.

Sent from my iPad 2 using the SatelliteGuys App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts