It's alive!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

drboyddrboyd

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 4, 2010
US
Well, you guys can chalk up another mark on the wall for helping yet another clueless newbie get his FTA up and running! and a big THANKS for doing so!

I haven't yet figured it all out, but I've got 15-20 channels and I'm still scanning sats for more.

I have to tell y'all - it would not be possible IMHO, without...

• A good 1/10th degree level indicator
  • A Birdog meter
  • ...and you guys!
:angel:

Glad its all workiing out :up.make sure everything is all tight above!In my case the first very windy day moved my angle just enogh to screw things up!that wont happen again!I hope.Now to start seeing what you can get and saving in your favorites.

Well, you guys can chalk up another mark on the wall for helping yet another clueless newbie get his FTA up and running! and a big THANKS for doing so!

I haven't yet figured it all out, but I've got 15-20 channels and I'm still scanning sats for more.

I have to tell y'all - it would not be possible IMHO, without...

• A good 1/10th degree level indicator
  • A Birdog meter
  • ...and you guys!
:angel:

HOTDOG!!!

DrBoyd,

It is always a great pleasure to see someone like yourself find positive results in the FTA game! It is a great deal of fun for all of us here! Getting others involved in FTA and seeing them succeed truly brings a smile to our faces. If any one of us have been truly helpful to your goals, then we get more than just a smile out of it, we get one of those quirky, little grins that is only known to us. It's that really happy feeling that a person gets deep down inside from knowing that you simply helped another person do something unique. It wasn't for charity and it wasn't for pay, it was just out of friendship and the sheer fun of it all!

The real fun in this game is to return the favor to others after you have discovered it all for yourself. There is where the fun and joy arises! So, I wish you great luck and fun and joy! :) I can tell that you like it already!

RADAR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)