Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Check this out:
PREMIER - Charge $104.99
HD Access - Charge $9.99
DIRECTV Protection Plan - Charge $5.99

I am lucky this months bill is at 81$ because I had a 50$ credit for my AAA, and some more credits monthly for the next 11 months. At least thats saving me some money.
Other than that I think DTV should have incorporated the HD access with the Premier package.
Premier customers should get the HD access for free to say the least.
Premier customer should get all the channels, and that means in HD too.

I wonder what my bill will look like when NFL season starts since I am a NFL ST+SF subscriber.

Check this out:
PREMIER - Charge $104.99
HD Access - Charge $9.99
DIRECTV Protection Plan - Charge $5.99

I am lucky this months bill is at 81$ because I had a 50$ credit for my AAA, and some more credits monthly for the next 11 months. At least thats saving me some money.
Other than that I think DTV should have incorporated the HD access with the Premier package.
Premier customers should get the HD access for free to say the least.
Premier customer should get all the channels, and that means in HD too.

I wonder what my bill will look like when NFL season starts since I am a NFL ST+SF subscriber.

Look on the bright side if you were a new customer you would have to also pay the DVR fee($5.99).;)

you want more tv, you pay more for it.
SO CORRECT I just reduced my DISH programming to "ESSENTIAL SERVICE" no HD seeing I have a 508 DVR no DVR fee so it is $9.99/Mo. 1 receiver and only 20 channels but a very cheap monthly price.

Last edited:
Look on the bright side if you were a new customer you would have to also pay the DVR fee($5.99).;)

And you might add, if he ever downgrades from premier, he will LOOSE the free DVR service if he decides to go BACK to premier, so think carefully before dumping it! ;)

Yeah, go back to premier later on and you get to start paying the $6 DVR fee again.

I think the premier price is simply too high. I keep a movie pack year round, just rotate which one I have at any given time.

Right now - sports pack - spring training. Next month, we'll see...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts