It's Holy Cross vs. The Jesuits in the Finals!!

John W

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Planet Earth
I am pumped... my Irish played a great game and really stepped it up in overtime to beat Michigan. Now it's ND vs BC.... two Catholic schools ... how funny is that! Looking forward to what should be a great game Saturday

I must admit that I pretty much lost my appetite for college hockey after last nights overtime loss to ND, but I will still be watching. I will probably cheer for an Irish win if I can overcome my depression when the puck drops Saturday night.:(

It was a bad night for goalies....they let some awful goals get by especially that last one Michigan scored. I don't think the shooter was even looking at where he was shooting. A millimeter in any other direction and that wouldn't have been a goal. The goalie played it correctly except for the fact that he didn't have his stick in that spot which I believe most goalies do place the stick on that side when the puck is in the corner. When I play...if I see a goalie off the post when I have the puck somwhere on the side or behind the redline I will shoot at the goalies leg to try and bank it in. That was a totally different situation but the word sieve could be used to describe all the goalies last night with the exception of BC's goalie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)