Thursday (4-10-08) NBA TV Schedule

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 9, 2008
MA
Hello, new member here. I was posting the NBA schedule on DBS Forums for last few weeks the site was up. If it's okay, I will start posting them here and continue through the playoffs. If someone else does this I will be more than happy to step aside and contribute where I can. :)

RED- National TV
Blue- HD Coverage Available

All Times ET

8:00 PM
Nuggets @ Warriors / TNT / TNT

8:30 PM
Jazz (KJZZ) @ Mavericks (FSN Southwest) / Dish Network 561

10:30 PM
Lakers @ Clippers / TNT / TNT

I wish Jazz-Mavs was the first game on TNT, followed by Nuggets-Warriors. THAT would have been a great doubleheader.

Is this where all the cool kids went, Bill? :)

I've been a long-time sports poster on dbsforums as well, I'm glad to see some familiar names again.

Sandra

Welcome everybody. I am your host, if you have any questions just let me know.

Is this where all the cool kids went, Bill? :)

I've been a long-time sports poster on dbsforums as well, I'm glad to see some familiar names again.

Sandra

Great to see you too, Sandra. :wave

Nice win by the Rangers last night. They are my dark horse to win the Cup.

Last edited:
Do or die game for the Warriors tonight. We still believe!

Warriors come out and plaaaaaaaay!

I want the Warriors in the playoffs. They are capable (as they proved last year) of knocking any of those Western teams out. Also, they are a very exciting team to watch.

Glad I could hep. Something tells me that regardless of what happens to dbsforums, the posts will continue to happen hear instead due to the fact this site is always up and dbsforums is down for long periods of time. It's nice to see the posts on one page instead of being pushed back a page in short time like it was over their. I think posting over hear is working out better than it has recently over their. Now we just need to get seanh over here.
Thanks again.

Probably not the best idea to hide this in an NBA TV thread, but I'm the one who started it! Thanks to everyone for their welcomes, and it's really nice to see Bill and other famliar names here too. Hoping to see others follow suit (where are you, Drew!) :)

It was nice for the Rangers to get one in the win column, but truthfully they were badly outplayed for long stretches by the Devils. If the rest of the series continues along the same lines it doesn't look good long-term for the Blueshirts, as long as Brodeur doesn't have anymore braincramps.

I agree about dbsforums, but I cannot speak badly of them as that site, as well as a lot of you guys on it, has been a good friend to me for a long time. I hope they get it fixed, but even if they do I will hang out here as well. I badly need a sports fix, I can't go a month without again!

Hey, do you think perhaps an Icelander fan saw my lunatic rantings about them and hacked the site away?!? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts