It's Official SA* $14.99/mo starting 9/1

TNGTony

Unashamed Bengal Fan
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
It's official folks! I just got my Sky Angel update via e-mail. Sky Angel pricing is going up to $14.99 a month starting September 1.

Here is the content of the announcement:

NEW PRICING!
Effective September 1, 2005
$14.99 per month or $149.90 per year

NEW Subscriber Offer
SAVE UP TO
$60.00

When you lock into current pricing you get BIG SAVINGS!

Cost of annualized monthly subscription after 08/31/05:[$14.99 x 12] $179.88
Cost of special offer annual subscription (current rate): $119.90
YOU SAVE: $ 59.98

Renew now for future savings:

Cost of annual subscription after 08/31/05: $149.90
Cost of special offer annual subscription (current rate): $119.90
YOU SAVE: $ 30.00

For details see: http://www.skyangel.com/Subscription/SpecialOffers.asp#n

See ya
Tony

I'm glad I jumped on the Lifetime offer a couple of years ago.

I wonder when "new" channels will not be included in the lifetime subscription?

It looks like that won't matter for me since I already get Hallmark and HGTV with Dish.

I never did watch GMT, even though I got "grandfathered" in on that one.

Brad

I'm a lifetime subscriber, too. I do get Hallmark and HGTV on my cable system -- but not the Hallmark Movie Channel - yet. I am enjoying that channel.

What is the Hallmark movie channel and what number is it on? How is that different than the Hallmark channel (the one with Mash on at night?)

The Hallmark Movie channels has only movies from their vast library. It is on channel 9730. The EPG still says GMT (Gospel Music TV) "Special Programming". But it is Hallmark Movie Channel.

See ya
Tony

I paid $199 seven years ago. So if they cut me off today, I've been paying $2.37 a month for service.

Just to let everyone know, I got Sky Angel because of their promise to have AIN as part of their line-up. That lasted less than a month before it was yanked.

The last time Lifetime subscriptions were available they went for $499 for a newbie and $449 for a monthly subscriber with at least one year of service.

See ya
Tony

I wish I would have gotten a lifetime service from them back then when it was available especially if these new channels are included (in which I somehow doubt they are). I think the last time they offered the lifetime subscription it was a few years back.

As long as they dont take my TVU or Spirit Music TV away ill be happy, those are the only two channels worth anything to me on SA* and they are not on KU so i cant easly replace them if SA would drop them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts