It's quiet here

Because you scared them away :)

<G> Funny! Could be...at least those who think forums are only for documenting praises. Wimps.

Hey, BTW, saw an article that Time Warner is raising the speed of basic internet service. Do you know if that is coming to Roadrunner?

<G> Funny! Could be...at least those who think forums are only for documenting praises. Wimps.

Hey, BTW, saw an article that Time Warner is raising the speed of basic internet service. Do you know if that is coming to Roadrunner?

Now why would I give you something more to complain about :) Honest answer is we are not TWC...what they do is their business and vice versa. You will be notified if there are any changes expected through your billing statement.

Oh, of course I know you are not TWC.
Since competition sometimes encourages (forces?) similar businesses to respond in kind, I thought it was worthwhile to ask. Got the answer: if you do, it will be stated in the bill.

And not having equivalent service level as other cable companies provide would certainly not be worth complaining about.

I noticed that I've been getting almost 50 down instead of 40 on RRLightning lately. I never see the bill, so I'm not sure if I was notified. I actually just ran 2 different speed tests (Brighthouse and Speedtest) and got 46 down and 5 up

Brighthouse is the little sister of TMC. If TMC raised the price for the internet service, Brighthouse will follow up. Why not? Brighthouse already went up the prices for all the internet speed services except the lite speed. Just call them if you don't believe me. Soon I will switch back to AT&T U-verse internet. Brighthouse is getting greedy on internet service. :rant:

Brighthouse is the little sister of TMC. If TMC raised the price for the internet service, Brighthouse will follow up. Why not? Brighthouse already went up the prices for all the internet speed services except the lite speed. Just call them if you don't believe me. Soon I will switch back to AT&T U-verse internet. Brighthouse is getting greedy on internet service. :rant:

You are incorrect on all fronts...if you have any doubts I'll be happy to review your billing with you and we can discuss the limited relationship between Bright House and TWC two entirely different companies, one private and one public.

speed.jpg

Wow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)