It's starting to look like mid December around here.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yup. According to lyngsat.com you are locked...

I must still be having issues with the trees then. When I did a blindscan at that location, that was the only signal that would scan in. But those chs play fine tho. But as I was heading back west, I did manage to also locate 83w. I did a scan there, several chs scanned in, including the Pennsylvania Ch, or whatever it's called. Before I left 72 west, I went east to see if I could pick up anything at 70W. It was only about 3 clicks away from 72w where my limits were stored. So I'm guessing 70w falls just a hair outside of my east limit. I guess I'll have to try and reset my east limit on the 922 just a tad more, hopefully before it could flop over. Not sure how much further east of 72W I could actually go.

Earlier I was jokingly suggesting that maybe some satellite god was looking out for me or something. I decided to take a spin around the neighborhood. Most other trees around look as if they hadn't lost a leaf one, tho some do appear to be shedding leaves. And these trees appear to be similar to the types of trees in my yard and my neighbor's yard. It's just really strange, every tree that has been causing me problems in the past, it's almost as if someone has waved a magic wand..and presto !!..problem is solved. BTW, please..no one get the impression I actually believe any of this. But it is pretty strange tho and quite the coincidence that it happens to be the trees that have been giving me problems for ages.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts