Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I would like to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for making SatelliteGuys.US the Internet’s Largest Satellite Forum!

To celebrate I would like to declare the summer of 2004 – “The Summer of Satellite Love!” And because it’s the “Summer of Satellite Love” we now present one of our biggest giveaways ever!

To enter our Summer of Satellite Love contest go to http://contest.satelliteguys.us

Once there you can click on any of the prizes you wish to win! Plus you can enter up to 10 times per prize!

If you are from a company and have some new satellite or home theater items to donate you can be part of our Summer of Love! Contact me for more information!

SatelliteGuys would like to thank the following sponsors of our Summer of Satellite Love contest.

DishStore.NET – DishStore.NET is the Internet’s Premiere Dish Network Retailer, featuring some of the lowest prices on the net! Plus DishStore.NET carries a wide variety of hard to find parts and accessories! DishStore.NET has been a proud supporter of SatelliteGuys since almost the start! Thank you DishStore.NET for your support!

ValueElectronics.COM – We are happy to welcome ValueElectronics.COM to the SatelliteGuys family! ValueElectronics.COM offers DirecTV systems as well as high end Home Theater equipment! Plus ValueElectronics.COM is the Internet’s ONLY authorized VOOM dealer! Please stop by ValueElectronics.COM today and thank them for their support of SatelliteGuys.US!

SIRIUS Satellite Radio – We are proud to have SIRIUS Satellite Radio back for another great contest here at SatelliteGuys.US! Dish Network customers can enjoy all 65 SIRIUS Music channels for free if they subscribe to Dish Networks AT 100 or better programming package! Plus SIRIUS has a great talk radio lineup, plus this fall SIRIUS is the home of the NFL, Featuring EVERY NFL regular season game all season long! We thank SIRIUS Satellite Radio for their continued support of SatelliteGuys.US!

XMFanStore.COM - We are proud to announce a new partnership with both XMFanStore.COM and XMFan.COM! XMFanStore.COM is one of the oldest and most respected site to purchase your XM gear and accessories! XMFan.COM is the Internet’s #1 and most respected XM Forum! We will be working closely with XMFanStore.COM and XMFan.COM over the next few months, please stop by XMFan.COM and tell them SatelliteGuys sent ya!

Again if you are from a company and have some Satellite or Home Theater related items to donate please contact me and your company can benefit too by being part of SatelliteGuys Summer of Satellite Love!

Thanks again everyone for making SatelliteGuys.US the Internet’s #1 Satellite Forum!

Good luck to you all!
Scott & The Rest of the SatelliteGuys Staff

Scott - I got the email replies from all of them pretty quickly (within a couple of minutes) except for the Sirius entries. Those ones still haven't shown up here 15 minutes later.

hmmmm.... same here. I haven't received a confirm on Sirius and I entered 4 hours ago.

What if someone had thought they entered it in 10 times but actually filled it out 11 times (not knowing that it was the 11th time instead of the 10th time) and you get a message such as this -

Error: Sorry, you are no longer eligible to enter this contest.

Does that mean the 10 entries are no longer valid?

Let me check the Sirius settings I may have forgot to turn the email confirmations on. :)

Yup it is all fixed now. (sorry about that)

All of your enteries have been received. :)

If you get the message "Error: Sorry, you are no longer eligible to enter this contest." that just means you used all 10 enteries for that prize.

I also forgot to note that on certain days I will be posting "Bonus Entry Days" days where you will get a chance to have extra enteries. So keep checking back at SatelliteGuys Often. :D

I think the pub members should get extra benefits, but I assume that would be discussed in the pub members area.

I entered each one once so far and I havent gotten a single confirmation. I even checked my spam filters and they didnt get caught there either.

Steven your messages bounced back and said your address s*****@da**.org was unroutable.

So far your the only one to have that problem.

I have no idea why its getting an unrouteable domain error.

I guess when I do the rest of the entries I will use my satelliteguy.us email. Thanks.

I got an email for every entry I sent in for the HD tv giveaway, all but one (nine total) for the XM satellite radio giveaway, and none for the Sirius satellite radio giveaway confirming my entries.

I never got any emails for my entries.. i assume the work email server spam filtered them out.

I just changed it over to my Satguys addy anyway.

OK, I entered another XM entry and I guess I only had nine when I thought I had ten. I still never got the Sirius confirmations. Maybe those that put in the Sirius entries before the confirmation was turned on will not get the confirmations afterwards.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I also forgot to note that on certain days I will be posting "Bonus Entry Days" days where you will get a chance to have extra enteries.
I haven't seen anything on this yet, am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)