I've been getting messages on my tv telling me that i need to pay my dish bill when i already paid a

InfiniteX

Original poster
Nov 3, 2012
US
Today ( November 3 2012) a message just recently started to appear. It was a message from DISH that said that if I don't pay my bill then they will cancel their services. Now i have exactly no idea what is going on. If DISH sent a message about this i didn't get it. If anyone got it please relay it back to me. I have no idea whats going on. Someone please help me!!!! Whats up with DISH?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please respond :( it is getting really really annoying!!!!!!!!!!!! THX ^^!!!!

Hi, I would be happy to assist you. Please send me a PM with your account or phone number and the four digit security code. I will review your account and assist you further. Thank you!

I had this happen a while back, went on vacation and forgot to pay the bill. Came back and laid it but still had pop ups. Instead of hitting the cancel button to escape the message, you have to acknowledge it (hit ok/enter) twice. I did it and it went away.

I've had this happen to me in the past when I'd already paid my bill as well. The message would even reappear a few minutes later after I'd hit okay. I started threads complaining here and I was told, essentially, in nicer language, that it's just the way it is. Not acceptable in my view, but I'm just the customer.

The good news is that, usually, it'd stop happening within a day or two when Dish figured out that I had in fact paid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)