I've been out of the loop for a few months...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kbohip

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 9, 2005
Colorado Springs
and it looks like I missed a big development! Directv has now become a lease only company? Please tell me this isn't true:(. This was the main reason I left Dish Notwork, and if it's true, I'll also be leaving Directv as well when my contract is up. First the totally crappy R-15, then charging for downgrading programming, now this.

that was not to punish the downgraders. that was done to stop subs from ordering the premiums (like hbo) for 4 hours and calling back and cancelling.

id call back and b*tch, tell them you werent abusing the system.

kbohip said:
and it looks like I missed a big development! Directv has now become a lease only company? Please tell me this isn't true:(. This was the main reason I left Dish Notwork, and if it's true, I'll also be leaving Directv as well when my contract is up. First the totally crappy R-15, then charging for downgrading programming, now this.

THIS ISN'T TRUE!

I think it is applicable to some customers as I upgraded and downgraded my programming recently and was not charged the $10. I had heard this was happening and was watching to see if it would show up but didn't.

Status
Please reply by conversation.