I've lost my Spirit TV :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.
ok this is weird i found TVU (it scanned in at a different SR its 1808 it was 3617) but i haven't found Spirit yet :(

What satellite? 97 Ku? or CBand?

EDIT - Silly me, I should have used the search feature of TheList.......... it was on 97 Ku West. (I will update it soon when we hopefully find it)

ok thats the Spirit Word Channel over on 97W KU (not the same)

this Spirit TV on 87W played music videos all the time "adult christian contemporary"
TVU plays a bit harder stuff ... they are sister channels put up by the same folks

Spirit Tv

i work for a LP christian tv station and spirit has sent us email saying they will quit broadcasting as of Dec 3rd 2007.no reason given.
thanks scotty

i work for a LP christian tv station and spirit has sent us email saying they will quit broadcasting as of Dec 3rd 2007.no reason given.
thanks scotty

That's odd, their website still says they will be on SkyAngel IPTV and the webstream is still up on their website.

thats the Spirit Word Channel over on 97W KU (not the same)
this Spirit TV on 87W played music videos all the time "adult christian contemporary"

it does scan in as Spirit TV but the one i'm talking about is on 87W c-band

That's odd, their website still says they will be on SkyAngel IPTV and the webstream is still up on their website.

Do we have a DirecTV/NFL Sunday ticket situation here? If you want Spirit TV, you must order SkyAngel IPTV; otherwise you are out of luck.

Do we have a DirecTV/NFL Sunday ticket situation here? If you want Spirit TV, you must order SkyAngel IPTV; otherwise you are out of luck.
I doubt very seriously if that is the situation here.

I watched several times when they would make appeals for donations and stated that it cost $5,000 per month to keep the broadcast operational.

The people running the channel are certainly the kind of people who wanted to get their message out there for everyone.

I think it is simply a matter of not having enough funds to keep it alive.

Fred

yeah its kinda strange their sister feed TVU is still up. they show a bit harder music videos in the christian genre , but i would think its funding.....

Spirit's website is still up and the webstream is still up so it looks like they just stopped the Cband transmission at this time. Probally cheaper for them to send an internet feed to skyangel for the new iptv service.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts