I've made a huge mistake (missing part, need to buy a whole new dish?)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Aha! My wife found the parts. I had smartly put the ones I needed in a different bag than the parts I didn't need. The bag was at the bottom of a box of kitchen stuff she was putting away.

Phew, hockey tonight!

Buy her a dozen roses and a diamond tennis bracelet. :D

let's not forget:

Buy her a dozen roses and a diamond tennis bracelet. :D
The wife just stumbled across something that was miss-packed.
You, or your kids might have done so, as well.

Let's not forget who the real hero is, here.
Sadoun should get the thanks and the dozen roses! - :eek:
I'm not sure how he'd feel about the diamond tennis bracelet. - :D

The wife just stumbled across something that was miss-packed.
You, or your kids might have done so, as well.

Let's not forget who the real hero is, here.
Sadoun should get the thanks and the dozen roses! - :eek:
I'm not sure how he'd feel about the diamond tennis bracelet. - :D

Don't worry Anole, Diamond Bracelet would be appreciated :D :eek:k:, but I would have to decline and let his wife have it instead. :p

the point might be moot now with Sadoun sending the brackets but if the piece of wood is too thick then you can just push the LNB in or out to compensate

That is my favorite thing about you Iceberg. You "innovate" to the MAX!

I really wish I had the skill to be as innovative as you can be when it comes to this satellite stuff.

Right now, I'm afraid to peak my dish because it's working! On most of the channels on 97 W, I have 66% signal with 96% quality on most of them. Might be able to do better, but, I hate to mess with something that is working!

Besides that, it's starting to get cold here, at least in the morning. Colder than I want to be out messing with a dish in! Not cold enough for heat yet, but, I just hate to futz with anything!

That is my favorite thing about you Iceberg. You "innovate" to the MAX!
thank you :)

I really wish I had the skill to be as innovative as you can be when it comes to this satellite stuff.
its really not skill. Just a bunch of time and some wacky ideas. I figure if they work, "cool". But if not oh well. My local ACE hardware knows me because I'm in there all the time getting little odds and ends, nuts, bolts, brackets and of course hose clamps :)
Besides that, it's starting to get cold here, at least in the morning. Colder than I want to be out messing with a dish in! Not cold enough for heat yet, but, I just hate to futz with anything!

dang its been in the 40s here in Mpls for a week+ now...they "claim" we might see rain mixed with snow Friday night :eek:

Yikes, it is cold here and both oops -- all three furnaces are on. Was 25° here this AM and supposed to get to 20° Tommorrow. AND we have already had snow. That 50 MPH north wind was cold, and did motorhome damage, too.

But I just got the dishes back in alignment last night - after dark!

BTW Sadoun, THANKS for your great support to ALL of US.:angel:
POP:angel:

Last edited:
Yikes, it is cold here and both oops -- all three furnaces are on. Was 25° here this AM and supposed to get to 20° Tommorrow. AND we have already had snow. That 50 MPH north wind was cold, and did motorhome damage, too.

But I just got the dishes back in alignment last night - after dark!

BTW Sadoun, THANKS for your great support to ALL of US.:angel:
POP:angel:

Stay warm. It is not cold yet in OHIO. 52-68° still. Nice fall weather.

Thanks for the good words. :up:)

Yes, moving has its disadvantages sometimes. :D

PM me your name and address and a list of the missing parts. I will put the missing parts in the mail for you (FREE of charge).

Wow! You are a great guy! :angel: Wow!!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)