I've never experienced such disorganization

stockymd

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 27, 2004
Scheduled installation for Oct. 22. Tech came out (hour and a half late) to install my much anticipated VOOM system. I was so excited, just purchased a 60" LCD. Anyway, Tech spent 2 hours trying to connect with satellite in the wrong direction. Oh did I mention, he threw my DTV dish on the ground from the roof, so needless to say it's broken. Long story short, Tech spent 8 hours at my house on Friday, 5 hours on Saturday, before he left frustrated because he finally came to the realization he is clueless. I do have the programing, but he was unable to figure out how to connect the OTA antenna to the units (didn't even know how to make the DVI connection to the TV---I showed him how, and I'm a girl) :D

Called VOOM to make my complaints and get someone to come and finish the job. New Tech (from same company) was to come out yesturday. NO SHOW....I called phone now disconnected.

One positive point after reading all these posts it that they have not billed me and they better not!! Also, the picture quality in great..I'm enjoying the programing very much. I had such high hopes and expectations for my VOOM experience. I hope they come through.

Feeling like one of the war wounded in the VOOM struggle.

I hope you're right...just waiting for it to be completed and get the most of the OTA channels. Also anxious to see if they will all come in ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)