Jameis Winston sued by sexual assault accuser

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
Couldn't decide if this should go NCAA or NFL, and I couldn't find a standalone thread on the idiot.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2015/...ntcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork

A lawsuit has been filed against Jameis Winston by Erica Kinsman, a former Florida State student who accused the quarterback of raping her in December 2012, according to the Tampa Bay Times.

He's on the verge of getting a fat NFL contract, so now they're going for the settlement ???.
If I was WInston, I'd countersue for false allegations, which have been dismissed in every court (real & kangaroo) they've been brought to.

I work with his mother in Birmingham, you should hear some of the stuff that he's done that's not reported in the media. Talk is there are a lot of baby mamas in Hueytown that might start coming out of the woodwork with paternity suits when he gets that fat contract.

Reactions: fhsucade07
Couldn't decide if this should go NCAA or NFL, and I couldn't find a standalone thread on the idiot.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2015/...ntcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork

He's on the verge of getting a fat NFL contract, so now they're going for the settlement ???.
If I was WInston, I'd countersue for false allegations, which have been dismissed in every court (real & kangaroo) they've been brought to.

Maybe he has not done because where there is smoke, there could be fire.

And the counter sued is filed.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ampa-bay-buccaneers-files-countersuit-accuser

Her gold digging lawsuit is about to make her much poorer. Hopefully her ambulance chasing lawyer isn't on contingency, because she's gonna be working for free otherwise.

All her and her lawyer have done, is make it harder for women who have actually been assaulted.

I do not know about that. The way the DA and the police department protected his with these stories first came out... HE is putting himself at risk because he thinks the counter lawsuit will scare.

I do not know about that. The way the DA and the police department protected his with these stories first came out... HE is putting himself at risk because he thinks the counter lawsuit will scare.
The way her story kept changing as evidence came out pretty much sealed her cases fate.
Yet they still tried to extort $7million from Jameson to make the case go away. I don't blame him for striking back.

The way her story kept changing as evidence came out pretty much sealed her cases fate.
Yet they still tried to extort $7million from Jameson to make the case go away. I don't blame him for striking back.

Don't know if I believe her or not...but based on how the DA and the TPD basically covered his ass, it made me believe there could be alot more to the story than this. I am sure the TPD, FSU and he DAs office in Tallahassee would like this story to go away ASAP because this case was NOT their finest hour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)