Jay Mariotti arrested

Hart5150

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 27, 2004
Temple, Pa
ESPN's Jay Mariotti arrested by L.A. police [Updated] | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times

I find it funny I can't find this story on ESPN? :haha Wonder why? EDIT: I couldn't find it, but it was there somewhere. What a hypocritical jerk.

mariotti-blogger.jpg

I have know Mariotti PERSONALLY and professional since my days in Chicago and his days at the Sun Sentinal and this could not have happened to a "nicer guy". One of the most obnoxious human beings I have ever met in sports outside of the "Big Hurt" Frank Thomas.

Big Hurt is doing color on the Sox/KC series this weekend, Stoney has the weekend off. 1st game is on WGN. Mariotti comes off as an obnoxious jerk, no suprise he is one.

I have know Mariotti PERSONALLY and professional since my days in Chicago and his days at the Sun Sentinal and this could not have happened to a "nicer guy". One of the most obnoxious human beings I have ever met in sports outside of the "Big Hurt" Frank Thomas.

The funniest part of this whole thing is everybody is happy this a**hat got arrested and everybody hates him! It shows once again the arrogance of ESPN and how they kept this wanker on tv, even that show he is on, the other journalists on there hate his guts and they probably are laughing about this now. I don't think there will be any websites dedicated to the "save jay mariotti" campaign!

While I almost always try to refrain in other people's personal misfortune, this will be the exception.

Hopefully this incident leads to the end of this obnoxious asshat's career.

I am with you guys. I can't stand him on Around the Horn. I hope he never comes on there again.

I cant stand around the horn in general....why does that show still stay on.....oh so people like him can say they have a TV gig..

hey maybe they need to take a 3 million hour break.....GAG!

I cant stand around the horn in general....why does that show still stay on.....oh so people like him can say they have a TV gig..

hey maybe they need to take a 3 million hour break.....GAG!
They'd have to give Woody Paige his own talk show if they got rid of ATH

SPORTSbyBROOKS » Archive: Jay Mariotti Decrying Domestic Violence

What a stone cold hypocrite.

SPORTSbyBROOKS » ESPN Source On Mariotti Felony Rap: ‘He’s Done’

Mariotti moved to Los Angeles two months ago in an attempt to relaunch his radio career. ESPN sources in L.A. and Bristol tell me that Mariotti was due to launch a morning show from 6-8am PT with Jalen Rose in the near future on ESPN-owned KSPN-AM in Los Angeles.

Not sure he is going to be able to afford a Venice Beach apartment on unemployment.

Big Hurt is doing color on the Sox/KC series this weekend, Stoney has the weekend off. 1st game is on WGN. Mariotti comes off as an obnoxious jerk, no suprise he is one.

I have not spoken to or been around Big Hurt since his playing days, but DURING is playing days, on MANY occassions, he could make Barry Bonds look like Mr. Rogers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)