Jericho: The TV Series - More lives than a cat....

BobMurdoch

Playing XBoxOne SeriesX/Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 12, 2003
Brielle, NJ
Rabid Doll

Jericho movie in development..... Grab your peanuts, more to come.....

When last we left them, Skeet Ulrich was flying a nuclear bomb as evidence that the government in charge of the US (or what was left of it) to Texas in order to help the original government gain an important alliance with Texas...

How will it continue? Stay tuned to find out....

IF the United States is depending on TEXAS government as its' savior , we are screwed! And I work for them,so I should know.
I was taken back when the Department of Public Safety wouldn't accept credit cards when getting my drivers license...just cash and checks. Come to think of it, I still can't figure out drivers licenses are not issued by the DMV. Anyway, at least Texas has Castle Law!

I was taken back when the Department of Public Safety wouldn't accept credit cards when getting my drivers license...just cash and checks. Come to think of it, I still can't figure out drivers licenses are not issued by the DMV.

Texas doesn't have a DMV. TxDOT handles vehicle registration and DPS handles driver's licenses.

I thought Jericho was one of the best series on TV in a long time. And the ending was terrific! I mean, I don't know if I'd carry it over into real life, but as a fictional idea, "Don't Mess With Texas" was a fantastic theme to bring into the plot line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts