Jim Bruer on Raw Dog

Four Quotas has to be the worst thing I have ever heard.

They are trying to get Sirius listeners use to Jim Brewer, I also understand that they may be talking to Bubba the Love Sponge for Middays. They would eventually all air on one of the Howard Stern Channels, with Stern being on in the morning, Bubba in the middays, Jim Brewer in the afternoon and Mike Church in the evenings (Unknown for the overnights)

I really like Buzzsaw. :)

I'm not a fan of Jim's show either. I really don't listen much to it.

why is right

RAW DOG HAS REALLY DISSAPOINTED ME ive been listening to rawdog every day on my way to and from work and at lunch and whenever i can. FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS NOW..i love listening to comedians but the last few months they seem to have lost there waY...at the most prime time of the day for radio they have put this guy on there...EVERYDAY....he is not funny his guest are not funny therefore the show IS NOT FUNNY...so why is it there? why are they paying this guy? the channel was based around stand up comedy, now its like local radio forcing us to listen to people who are way to amused with themselves......I WANT COMEDY......I do not care about listening to this guy tell me about his life .....if I wanted to hear talk shows there are lots of channels to go to ... so join with me people in my fight to rid Raw Dog of theses lamos ...

By the way fat italians talking like they are Mobsters isnt funny either but at least thats only once a week :no

dfergie said:
Welcome to SatelliteGuys dadymat... :) Breuer, Wise Guys and the Four Quotas... must go....

I don't know about the other two, but I could not go on living without my "Wiseguys".

to me it makes no sense

this show has nothing...and for it to be on so much.....and during drive time ...what a whip......ive written sirius but i doubt that will do much ..these guys are ruining my fav channel.. we need an online petition or something :yes

It took a couple of times for me to get used to Breuer, but I really like it now. Wise Guys doesn't do it for me at all, so I would be happy to see that go.

jim

Well I must say I think Jim bruer is A very good show he is funny and so are all the other guys. I think that these other people just listen to him for a few minutes on the way home from work and don't really take the time to really under stand the whole meaning of the show. The meaning is to listen to other people and know they go thru the same stuff we all do and make fun of it because now in day's people are way to sirius. so I really love the show,it lets me laugh and enjoy life just hangin out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)