Not open for further replies.

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Source

A search of a rural field in suburban Detroit has failed to turn up the remains of former Teamsters union leader Jimmy Hoffa, an FBI agent announced Wednesday as authorities ended the dig.

"We did not uncover any evidence relevant to the investigation on James Hoffa," said Robert Foley, head of the FBI in Detroit.

"I am very confident of our result here after two-days-plus of diligent effort," he said. "As of this point, we'll be closing down the excavation operation."

Authorities have pursued multiple leads as to Hoffa's whereabouts since his disappearance in 1975. He was last seen outside an Oakland County restaurant where he was to meet with a New Jersey Teamsters boss and a Detroit Mafia captain.

I've always been interested in this case since I was living only couple miles from where Jimmy Hoffa went missing on Oakland County. Over the years thre have been hundreds of "I Burried Jimmy" claim, but the 'credible' claims appear be coming every few months with all these old mobsters wanting to make a death bed confessions. If you're going to confess...at least have a carcass. I think they'll find the ficticious aliens beings along with Oswald's accomplices long before they locate Jimmy's remains.

Probably made sure there WERE no remains.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I commented on this on Facebook a few days ago. For the life of me, I simply don't understand why they keep searching for a body. Even if they find it, what will be achieved? He disappeared decades ago. Seems like a waste of federal resources to me.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I commented on this on Facebook a few days ago. For the life of me, I simply don't understand why they keep searching for a body. Even if they find it, what will be achieved? He disappeared decades ago. Seems like a waste of federal resources to me.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I suspect that if they find a body, they will call in Temperance Brennen :) to miraculously figure out whodunnit.

I suspect that if they find a body, they will call in Temperance Brennen :) to miraculously figure out whodunnit.

My guess is that the FBI has a "Jimmy Hoffa search" line item in their budget and they know that if they don't spend it, it'll be removed in the next budget.

My guess is that the FBI has a "Jimmy Hoffa search" line item in their budget and they know that if they don't spend it, it'll be removed in the next budget.

You got that right....searches to be conducted in Florida and Arizona during the winter and the Great Lakes States and into Canada during the summer. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)