Tornados Hit Moore, OKC, Oklahoma, once Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts and prayers for everyone out there. Please stay safe. That is some scary stuff.

Tornado.jpgTornado 1.jpg

Tornado completly leveled school, 75 students and teachers in the school. So far 30 pulled out alive, and school was evacuating 4th,5th and 6th graders to a nearby church before hand and they got out before the school was leveled. 3rd graders are in hallway now and rescuers are looking for them. I hope every kid is alive.. I remember practicing tornado drills in the hallway when I was a kid. I hope they worked.

Man that looks totally devastating.Hoping the best for everyone affected by the storms.

For as good as weather preparedness has become,you can still never be prepared enough.

I wonder what the rating was on the one to hit Moore?To me it looks like F-5.

Man that looks totally devastating.Hoping the best for everyone affected by the storms.

For as good as weather preparedness has become,you can still never be prepared enough.

I wonder what the rating was on the one to hit Moore?To me it looks like F-5.

earlier estimates were F4 with winds 166-200mph. I would guess it will be upgraded to F5

Bad tornado in Moore, OK

Hard to believe the devastation. http://kfor.com/

My family is all OK, but school was getting out, they were picking up the kids, and they cannot get back home, roads are all closed (they live in Moore but their houses are OK). Power is out, cell phones are jammed, etc.

Tornado went by 3 of our businesses, but they were not damaged. It missed one by a couple hundred yards.

Now search and recovery for the rest of the 3rd grade students.:( Just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)