Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Jimmy Kimmel Live is moving to the 11:35 position with Nightline moving to after the Jimmy Kimmel show.

I like this move, as I like Jimmy Kimmel but never watch him because I am in bed by 12:35. :)

I think this is a smart move by ABC.

Yes very smart move. I may watch him more now.

news at 10:00
Nightline at 10:35
News at 11:05
Jimmy at 11:35

but that wouldnt work (just a swap) as Jimmy is an hour

news at 10:00
Nightline at 10:35
News at 11:05
Jimmy at 11:35

but that wouldnt work (just a swap) as Jimmy is an hour

More than likely it'll be

news at 10
Kimmel at 10:35
Nightline at 11:35

In my opinion, if the affiliates don't like it, tough. It's not like the quality of local news has gotten any better in the last few years, (well since they made their HD transitions anyways.)

Re: Jimmy Kimmel Live moving to 11:35!

Jimmy in HD at 835pm locally nice

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

With Kimmel changing times here will be new lineup here...news 10:00 kimmel at 10:35 nightline 11:35

ABC here in Kansas City (KMBC) never had Kimmel "live". Local News at 10, Two and Half Men at 1035, Big Bang at 1105, Nightline at 1135 and Jimmie Kimmel (Not) Live at Midnight. Might get Nightline live now instead of the current hour delay.

Could hurt Kimmel's ratings for those that may watch both making people choose or it could help as it may attract more viewers since it is on an hour earlier. It might help Jimmy Fallon's ratings since his was on at the same time slot along with Craig. Could do some interesting things.

I think that there is too much SNL in Jimmy Fallon and not enough Johnny Carson . He needs to be able to interview his guests without resulting to silly SNL skits. As he ages ,this will become even more apparent. It didn't work for Conan O'Brien being silly and it won't work for Fallon either. Unless they want to attract only teenage kids who like that kind of humor.

I quit watching Kimmel during the Leno/Conan fiasco...Leno had returned to his show, and did a satellite type hook-up with Kimmel as his guest. Kimmel was extremely rude to Leno. Very disrespectful and unprofessional, IMO, and I haven't watched him since.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts