This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

JN1 TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Timeclock

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 24, 2010
tenn
Some time back I lost JN1 (Galaxy 19) on my SV4000 and I can't get it back. I searched the web to find out what happened, also did a re-install of channels. All other channels work on TP 12053. Is JN1 gone or did it move?

I believe the owner of that switched it to a Ukrainian Channel a few months ago and then stopped broadcasting altogether. JBS (Shalom TV) is on 99W (11800 H 30000).

Yep, We said Shalom or good by to JN1 around June this year, then for a time it became Ukranian news, and then that was it.
The website still exists but there´s no streaming video, and the latest video clips are from around April or so.

Thanks guys, Its good to know what happened.

I still have hope that Israel News 24 will come to Galaxy 19 Ku. The channel is already FTA in other parts of the world. I have sent them my comment/request to have their channel on that bird.

The WebTV app on the Amiko Mini HD SE will play I24 News via streaming. I believe other Amiko models may too but only sure about the Mini HD SE.

Status
Please reply by conversation.