Joey 3

If you swap Joeys (move the Joey with the problem to another TV, and put the Joey from that TV on the 4K TV instead) and the problem stays with the 4K TV, then it is some kind of compatibility issue between the Joey and your TV. If the problem stays with the Joey, causing problems on the other TV, then it is a bad Joey. (Or, as HipKat said, it could be a problem with the cabling to that room, causing the problem with the 4K TV.)
Exactly! Great advice - could be feedback via the HDMI cable - maybe try a different input

If you swap Joeys (move the Joey with the problem to another TV, and put the Joey from that TV on the 4K TV instead) and the problem stays with the 4K TV, then it is some kind of compatibility issue between the Joey and your TV. If the problem stays with the Joey, causing problems on the other TV, then it is a bad Joey. (Or, as HipKat said, it could be a problem with the cabling to that room, causing the problem with the 4K TV.)

Is there a reason why Dish requires a tech install to replace Joey2 with Joey3? Isn't it just a simple swap & then run setup?
Same thing happened to me. I just want to swap out one of my 4KJs for a J3. I got no where with them except a technician has to do it. I am going to try again sometime.

I've said it before, but Joey 1's are good for one thing...target practice. ;)

To the OP, its probably obvious from the thread so far, but it's well worth the effort to make sure you get a Joey 3.
Im still rolling with my Joey2. Havent seen a Joey3 to compare but the 2 works just fine with my Hopper3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)