Joey Bluetooth Giveaway Details

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Did you go to Settings/Blutooth and select Find Devices and put your headphones in Bluetooth set up mode?
Follow the sheet of instructions that Scott sent with the dongle.

Followed the instructions, but when I went to menu/settings, the Bluethooth Icon does not show up. Tried it on second Joey with same results. Neither Joey recognized it as being installed. Rebooted both boxes and that didn't help either.

Has anyone tried ordering one thru a CSR? I chatted with one for about 15mins and finally said they don't have any and need to call a local dealer to get them? Thanks!

Nope I am trying to get some too... One of the people who won one did not get one. And I promised him he would get one so I am working to get him one. :)

Dish installers have them on their trucks now. I had a 2nd one installed the other day, so now both of my Joeys have one.

Dish installers have them on their trucks now. I had a 2nd one installed the other day, so now both of my Joeys have one.
Some but, not all of them. Customer Service insisted on setting a (free) service call for me to get a couple & the 1st company they set up an appointment to do it called me asking about "my problem" and had never heard of the Joey Bluetooth Adapter. That installer got back with Dish & rescheduled a different company to do it. They too called and after some digging, found they indeed had the parts although they were unaware until we spoke. Tech showed up, watched me saddle them up, thanked me & left. I can't imagine why you can't just buy them & be done with it - seems Dish is wasting money on service calls for a nickel & dime part.

They probably will in the near future, but probably wanting to make sure the techs have them first and will probably sell them as a smart home service for new connects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)