Joey Bluetooth Question

david_jr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 7, 2007
Hancock, MA - The Berkshires
I upgraded my kitchen 23 inch Samsung to a 32 Samsung on Black Friday. The sound from the 32 was so incredibly bad, think voices emanating from the bottom of a coffee can in the other room, that I tried using an external speaker connected by Bluetooth. I used a Bose Soundlink Color speaker, which had pretty good sound for such a little speaker, but no remote (for volume or turning on and off) and not quite enough oomph to get the sound across the kitchen to the dining table. So I ordered a Samsung HW-J250 soundbar, which has Bluetooth, to use instead. Got it for $90 from BJ's online. While the Bose had paired right up to the Joey no problem, when I hooked up the Sammy soundbar, the Joey wouldn't discover it even though it was sitting right next to it. I tried several times. I ended up having to hook it up using the optical cable and it works good enough and the sound is absolutely amazing for such a little soundbar. Its as wide as the TV and only 2.5 inches tall. But I was hoping to use Bluetooth so we can listen to music without having to keep the TV on. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get the Joey to recognize the soundbar. I did unpair the Joey from the Bose so nothing is connected by Bluetooth and I took the Bose out of the room so there is no interference from that. I'm stumped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)