Joey issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Upset

Original poster
May 24, 2020
West Linn Oregon
I have also been having the same problems for going on six months. I've called dish around four times. They finally send technician to my house. And still I'm having the same problems. I have another technician scheduled in a few days and if he doesn't fix this time then I will be closing my account with Dish!

Yes, more information would be helpful if you want feedback. I have had pixelization issues with Wireless Joeys and called several times about the issue. In December they replaced the Hopper with Sling and that helped for a while. The issue has returned but not as bad as it was, they are coming Thursday to replace the Wireless Joey and possibly the Wireless Access Point.

Reactions: TheKrell
Titles the post as "Joey Issues" and then nevers states a word about the issues. The only problems stated are about support.

Reactions: HipKat
I think Upset was a drive-by posting because he or she still has only one post on SG.
:trolls

11352546-1524434845389827.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)