Joey on older tv with connected by RCA … “channel number” switched by accident

i rfly dnont c y wii hae two youse spmellg an gramer afs liong ads poepel cna reed ift afnymay

I had an old RCA TV and you could switch to the video inputs by selecting a specific channel. I think it might have been 98 and 99 or 91 and 92. Might also try 00 and 01. It has been a lot of years so I don't remember for sure but switch to an video input you enter a channel number and not a input button.

Try looking up the model number for an instruction manual for your TV and it might tell you.

Good Luck

Good to see ya got it fixed, when I setup a joey to an older TV I normally have to use a spare remote I program to it to change the input if the customer doesn't have a remote for the TV. The only problem with this is if they get it off input they will surely panic and call in for a service call which turns around to be a trouble call instead and hits me in the wallet which is really unfair to the tech. People need to either upgrade TV's or retain a universal remote of their own that works their tv's and not expect the techs to bend over backwards to do the impossible. Just my 2cents on the subject.