Joey on older tv with connected by RCA … “channel number” switched by accident

i rfly dnont c y wii hae two youse spmellg an gramer afs liong ads poepel cna reed ift afnymay

I had an old RCA TV and you could switch to the video inputs by selecting a specific channel. I think it might have been 98 and 99 or 91 and 92. Might also try 00 and 01. It has been a lot of years so I don't remember for sure but switch to an video input you enter a channel number and not a input button.

Try looking up the model number for an instruction manual for your TV and it might tell you.

Good Luck

Good to see ya got it fixed, when I setup a joey to an older TV I normally have to use a spare remote I program to it to change the input if the customer doesn't have a remote for the TV. The only problem with this is if they get it off input they will surely panic and call in for a service call which turns around to be a trouble call instead and hits me in the wallet which is really unfair to the tech. People need to either upgrade TV's or retain a universal remote of their own that works their tv's and not expect the techs to bend over backwards to do the impossible. Just my 2cents on the subject.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts