Joey won't advance right

CyberSpock

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 8, 2017
US
Bebooting the Joey 2 fixed this. But this has happened twice in the last week. On a random fully recorded show, jump ahead or back jumps to a random place and displays Live at the bottom corner. Multiple presses act as one press.

Fast forward and reverse (hold down buttons) doesnt do that and instead acts as a single button press above.

Reboot fixes it.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Bebooting the Joey 2 fixed this. But this has happened twice in the last week. On a random fully recorded show, jump ahead or back jumps to a random place and displays Live at the bottom corner. Multiple presses act as one press.

Fast forward and reverse (hold down buttons) doesnt do that and instead acts as a single button press above.

Reboot fixes it.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Hey there, CyberSpock. We would definitely want to look into this to see if the error could be with the Joey's software or if it could be the remote itself. I would recommend reaching out to our Chat teams by clicking this link: Request Rejected so we can check to see if a software update or a replacement may be needed. - Jasmine D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)